4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
401 N. Center St. - Reno Ballroom
Packet Pick-up. Prime Rib Dinner. Party.
4:00 p.m. - DOORS OPEN!
- Packet pick-up, games, no-host bar, silent auction, merch sales, music
6:00 p.m. - Prime Rib Dinner (food service ends at 7:30)
7:30 p.m. - Live Auction
8:00 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes
9:00 p.m. - Go home to rest for Sunday's ride!
Remember, we're bikers, you can have fun Saturday night, but don't be late Sunday morning.
Saturday, May 19th
Sunday, May 20th
Must have wristband to enter!
Opening Ceremonies. Poker Run. Ride.
8:00 a.m. - Downtown (to be determined)
- Breakfast available from food truck (bring cash)
9:30 a.m. - Opening Ceremonies
- Bikes line up. National Anthem. Prayer.
10:00 a.m. - Ride leaves (10 a.m. SHARP)
- RIDE STOPS TO BE DETERMINED
High poker hand wins $1,500
-Come decked out in PINK; COSTUME CONTEST on SUNDAY for $500 for Best Dressed. Contest winner notified on Sunday morning at take-off!
3:00 p.m. - POKER CARD CUT OFF
- Poker cards can be turned in at ANY stop location in drop boxes but MUST BE DROPPED BY 3 p.m.
- Poker card winner will be notified Monday, May 21st by noon.
IMPORTANT: Late Registration fee increase to $100 effective May 13th, so register early.
Moms on the Run is a 501-c3 non-profit organization created by hard working, caring people of this community. We raise funds to help cover everyday living expenses of northern Nevada families enduring hardships caused by a catastrophic circumstance, with a primary focus on assisting individuals with breast and gynecological cancers and their families.
If you know anyone who could use our assistance please have them call 826-8117 or click here to get an application.
We Support Moms on the Run