5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
1350 N. Wells Ave. - Livestock Events Center Indoor Arena
Packet Pick-up. Prime Rib Dinner. Party.
5:00 p.m. - DOORS OPEN!
- Packet pick-up, games, no-host bar, silent auction, merchandise sales, music
6:00 p.m. - Prime Rib Dinner (food service ends at 7:30)
7:30 p.m. - Live Auction
8:00 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes
9:00 p.m. - Go home to rest for Sunday's ride!
Remember, we're bikers, you can have fun Saturday night, but don't be late Sunday morning.
Saturday, May 30th
Must have wristband to enter!
Opening Ceremonies. Poker Run. Ride.
8:00 a.m. - Tamarack Junction Casino (13101 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89512)
- Breakfast available for purchase at Tamarack
9:30 a.m. - Opening Ceremonies
- Bikes line up. National Anthem. Prayer.
10:00 a.m. - Ride leaves (10 a.m. SHARP)
- RIDE STOPS TO BE DETERMINED
High poker hand wins $1,000!!
- Second Place wins $500
- Third Place wins dinner at the Tamarack Junction Steakhouse
- Come decked out in PINK; COSTUME CONTEST on SUNDAY, winner gets $250 for Best Dressed. Contest winner notified on Sunday morning at take-off!
-NEW THIS YEAR - Best of Show Bike on SUNDAY, winner gets $250. Contest winner notified on Sunday morning at take-off!
3:00 p.m. - POKER CARD CUT OFF
- Poker cards can be turned in at ANY stop location in drop boxes but MUST BE DROPPED BY 3 p.m.
- Poker card winner will be notified Monday, May 20th by noon.
Sunday, May 31th
IMPORTANT: Late Registration fee increase from $60 to $100 effective May 12th, so register early.
Join us for an off road (4x4/ATV/OHV/Dirt Bike/Jeep/anything) RALLY in Virginia City to benefit Pinocchio’s Moms on the Run, to help women battling breast and gynecological cancers. Click the SIGN UP FOR MUDDIN link to learn more and register!
Returning This Year!
Moms on the Run is a 501-c3 non-profit organization created by hard working, caring people of this community. We raise funds to help cover everyday living expenses of northern Nevada families enduring hardships caused by a catastrophic circumstance, with a primary focus on assisting individuals with breast and gynecological cancers and their families.
If you know anyone who could use our assistance please have them call 826-8117 or click here to get an application.
We Support Moms on the Run
We've Got Awesome Sponsors!